We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and encouraging add on sales. You will also ensure that the store is fully stocked and maintained to a high level presentation at all times. In addition, you will be involved in supporting the management team to achieve store targets.
It is a great experience working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Sales Assistants are extremely important to us, we recognise that you could be our Supervisors of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
Interested so far?
Sales Assistant Job Description 2018
- Love delivering great customer service
- Love active selling our great deals
- Love the wide range of products that we sell
- Love talking to all different types of people
- Love being part of a family atmosphere
- Love working hard and doing a good job
- Love working in retail
You also need to be flexible in working hours as some of our shift patterns including very early mornings and late nights.
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you, apply now and join the ‘We Love Savers’
About the department
Our stores are generally small with a friendly feel and you are part of the community when you work at Savers and we encourage this by getting involved with local community programmes.
- Pension & Life assurance
- 28 days holiday
- Discount card & access to discounts with 3,500 retailers using mysaversdeals.co.uk
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Simply health well being plan
- Employee assistance programme through Retail Trust
- Discount card with sister company Superdrug
- Pay rate under 18 £6.00 per hour 18 to 20 years £6.50, 21 to 24 years £7.50 25+ £7.83